Thursday, November 27, 2008

Jackman wears movie costumes while having sex

Jackman wears movie costumes while having sex!

Hugh Jackman has a unique way of spicing up things in the bedroomhe wears his movie costumes for the kinky act.

The ”Australia” actor often keeps his outfits from films including ”X-Men”, in which he played sexy mutant Wolverine, to impress wife Deborra-Lee Furness in the bedroom.

Hugh, who has been named the Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine, has two adopted children with Deborra-Lee.

“It’’s easy with my wife. She loves the idea of me coming home in costume because it makes her feel like she’’s having an affair in a good way, he told People.

He added: “When we met, I was cast as a prisoner with tattoos and she”d say, ”Don”t take your tattoos off tonight!” and I”d be like, ”All right!” But what works best with her is the stockbroker look.”

The 40-year-old actor also revealed that very often he shows off his “sexy dance” moves to lure his ladylove into bed, reports China Daily.

He said: “She also says, ”Do your sexy dance for me,” an 80s-like, hip-swivelling number, and that works for me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment